Monday, June 4, 2012

back in the game

i am feeling the need to do something semi creative, i think i need to blog again!

and blog i will!

i am hoping this will make me use my beautiful camera a whole lot more, she needs some action. she doesn't like being stuck in the cupboard, she needs to see pretty things so that i can share them with you beautiful people.

so first of all how about i introduce you to myself and my life. i have a wonderful life, full of beautiful people, friends, family and my little room mates (Prudence and Rigby).

myself and B (the fiance) have recently purchased our first home, adopted our little rabbit Prudence and Rigby the chocolate Labrador and are busy planning our wedding. we still have a little while to go (529 days to be exact)l

16 november 2013 is the day that i will marry my best friend and the love of my life and I can't wait!!!

so here is a little show and tell of my happy little life...

Prudie!

cold winters day, pretty colours
my sister, my best friend <3

wigging out

Our first home

mo's get the bro's

Rigby

crazy hat party




rigby


the day before kel's big white wedding


mum!




No comments:

Post a Comment