Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jude

So I am feeling as though I have been extremely productive lately, with DIY projects, Almost completing my first module of my study (I am up to my frist assessment and I am trying to find the guts to actually start it) and Last night I too Jude to his first night at puppy school.
Yes this is my gorgeous little boy Jude
Well at least it was him, now he is HUGE and extremely naughty.
This is only some of the mischief he gets up to... along with pulling the clothes of the line and tormenting my other poor old dog Basil. Yes they are the best of friends, Jude has a fascination with Basils ear, nothing more fun that pulling and chewing on them until Basil snaps and gets his cranky pants on.
So any way off we go last night to try and teach him right from wrong.. I think it will be a difficult task but i'm  up for it.
Jude was like a completly different dog, was scred of the little puppies and decided it was best if he just lay there and take a nap. Towards the end he did become his social little self and made friends with Chanel the 16 week old choc lab and Malcolm the 6 month old (horse) I mean Great Dane.

So until next time! Farwell and enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment